Thursday, August 8, 2013

Introducing “Big Grin Music”


I would just like to introduce myself, Maurice Williams, and my independent music publishing company called “BIG GRIN MUSIC”.  I specialize in reasonably priced charts for singers wanting to be guest artists on cruise ships or other venues that require professional arrangements that will be performed by live musicians.  

Most of my arrangements are actual transcriptions of the original versions, be they big band or commercial versions.  A lot of singers want arrangements that sound like the original recordings. So, they just buy what I have already. Some singers want arrangements that are custom fit to their requests. As rule, I don’t resell a custom arrangement, that’s why I charge a higher price for custom versions or medleys of several tunes in one chart. 

I also provide stock arrangements that I have sold to several singers (stock arrangements mean I just push the button and print what I have done already).  I have sound bites of a lot of my charts.  A lot of the sound bites I have are midi generated. Contact me at biggrinmusic758@gmail.com if you think you might want to take advantage of my services.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Maurice Williams
Big Grin Music
biggrinmusic758@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment